Welcome to the CASA Social Club website
(Last update: 9th December 2023)
CASA the Social Club
has been running social events in the Algarve for over 40 Years!
We aim to run a social event every month of the year, with the exception of August as the Algarve is rather warm then and many members are away on holiday.
A Diary of all the forthcoming events which we are currently planning is available online - click here.
Short write-ups with some photographs taken during recent events will be found on the 'Recent Events' page.
Learn much more on the 'About CASA' page.
Some notes about our events
- Most of our events are open to non-members, usually at a 2 Euro surcharge.
- All events require bookings/reservations. This can be done by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with your request or by using the contact form on the 'contact us' page. Please note that confirmation of bookings may take up to 72 hours.
- Changes, including cancellations, to bookings may be easily made until the indicated 'last booking date' in the same way. After this date it may not be possible to change food
- For each event we show an 'arrival' time, we ask that persons arriving early do not take up places at tables prior to this time as it may interfere with staff preparing tables etc. and
causes problems with administration.
- Where an event is shown as a 'Dinner' we expect a reasonable style of dress, often described as 'smart casual'. Beachwear, shorts and similar are not considered acceptable at a
dinner, wherever it may be held.
- Payments - Except for the occasional coach trip we take 'cash on arrival' for all events, it helps greatly if the correct amount can be tendered. We are unable to take cheques or accept any bank
cards. When pre-payment direct to the clubs bank account is neccesary this will be specified in the event details, the NIB is available from the treasurer. Please ensure you complete the
information field on the payment with your name and date of the event!
Our web-site does not store cookies on your computer/device nor does it collect any personal information unless you use the 'contact us'
Our web hosting company (1 & 1 IONOS UK) does collect some statistical information, this does not include any data allowing identification of a specific computer (or other
device) or the person using it.
The counter below shows the number of visits to this site since 3rd April 2016.